2010 PORTER RACING HONDA CR250R

2010 PORTER RACING HONDA CR250R

2000 HONDA CR125R

2000 HONDA CR125R

2004 HONDA CR250R

2004 HONDA CR250R

Monday, March 1, 2010

Proud to Be "Made In America"

I fondly remember the days of pledging my allegiance to the flag of the United States of America everyday in elementary school. Do you remember the last time you pledged your allegiance?

I was a Cub Scout and Boy Scout. I was lucky enough to have parents and advisors that encouraged me to earn my Eagle Scout Award, which I gratefully did. I haven't ever regretted the countless hours of Scout activities and meetings. I dare say that my years of Scouting helped me better understand how important loyalty is to my country and my people, me fellow Americans.

Americans dedicated to America is a refreshing thought. I love it when people strive to add validity to the sadly deteriorated phrase, "Made In America." What has become of that phrase?

Don Emler, Owner and Founder of FMF, is one American still proud of "Made In America." Let me quickly quote from his 2010 product catalog:

"100% COMMITTED TO RACING. 100% MADE IN THE USA. While so many companies are cutting back or pulling out of racing, FMF is riding it out - wide open. We've never been more aggressive with our support, our products or promotions. When it gets tough, winners dig deep. FMF lives by that creed and we still stand by our sport - rain or shine."

I proudly support FMF, having purchased multiple pipes, silencers and graphics from them. An American company committed to America and its sports is one company I wish to support myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment