2010 PORTER RACING HONDA CR250R

2010 PORTER RACING HONDA CR250R

2000 HONDA CR125R

2000 HONDA CR125R

2004 HONDA CR250R

2004 HONDA CR250R

Friday, February 19, 2010

My "Unofficial" Disclaimer

I, like Motocross Action Magazine, know the joys and simplicity of two-stroke motocross bikes. Despite the widespread inundation of four-strokes in modern motocross, I hope to help you recall the historical significance of two-strokes in our beloved sport.

There may only be a few that recall the not-so-long-ago two-stroke dominance of motocross racers like Jeremy McGrath, Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart. These three recent historical motocross figures came to power mounted upon trusty and true two-stroke thoroughbreds.

I do not intend to encourage a complete change in the sport and its bikes, I only pray to uphold a small recollection of how modern motocross came to be as it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment